- SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ
- Home Infusion
- Posted: July 21, 2021
The Lead Pharmacy Technician assists in the provision of pharmaceutical services under supervision of the Registered Pharmacist by performing the technical, clerical and manipulative tasks involved in dispensing, preparing, and distributing all medications and pharmaceutical products for all patient age groups (includes geriatrics, adult, adolescent, pediatric and neonatal). Work and/or performance shall conform to written established policies and procedures.
- High School graduate or equivalent. Associates degree preferred
- Pharmacy Technician Certified/ PTCB or equivalent
- 5 years of IV Pharmacy experience. Successful completion of all orientations
- Baxa and TPN Compounder knowledge, clean room maintenance and operation
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state’s second largest private employer – with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children’s Specialized Hospital).