- SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ
- Home Infusion
- Posted: July 21, 2021
The Patient Service Associate assists in the provision of pharmaceutical services from initial patient contact calls to delivery of prescriptions. This is a per diem position and the hours can be 9:00 am - 5:00 pm or 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Exhibits strong and compassionate customer service skills.
- Promptly expedites medication orders
- Candidate will work closely with Pharmacists and department team members. They will be comfortable working in a fast-paced pharmacy environment.
- Data entry of Patient information and orders.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1) year of hire.
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA.
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong, healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and transform current systems. Providing educational support and resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and community investment efforts.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician a plus
- Home Infusion experience a plus
- Knowledge of Pharmacy software, data entry, and MS Office
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state’s second largest private employer – with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children’s Specialized Hospital).