- NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Main Hospital - New Brunswick
- Stroke Center
- Per Diem - Night
- Posted: July 21, 2021
RWJBH is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider for our Comprehensive Stroke Center. This is a per diem, night position.
The Physician Assistant is formally trained to examine patients, diagnose injuries and illnesses, provide treatment, and practice medicine under the supervision of practice physicians.
- Current license as a registered professional nurse in the State of New Jersey with Certification by the New Jersey Board of Nursing as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Master degree in nursing required.
- Current license as a registered Physician Assistant in the state of New Jersey with Certification by the NCCPA. Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program with a Bachelors, Masters or Graduate Certificate.
- Two to five years relevant clinical experience required.
- BLS required
- ACLS required