- NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Main Hospital - New Brunswick
- Per Diem - Day
- Posted: June 15, 2021
RWJBH is seeking a Pharmacist for our New Brunswick campus. This is a per diem, day position.
- The Pharmacist fulfills daily operational responsibilities which assure the safe and effective use of medications in our patients.
- The pharmacist adheres to contemporary standards of practice in fulfilling these responsibilities.
- Applicants must hold a 6-year Pharm.D. degree from an ACPE-accredited College of Pharmacy.
- Be licensed (or eligible for licensure) in New Jersey.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 2 years hospital experience, preferred, but not required.
- May be subjected to noise and disagreeable odors.
- Moving mechanical parts are found in the work environment.
- Universal precautions must be followed when working in any clinical area and especially when entering patient care areas
- Chemotherapy and hazardous medication preparation requires some exposure to potentially harmful chemicals and medications. Workers are exposed to chemical hazards and must use appropriate personal protective equipment as trained.
- Sterile product/IV preparation exposes employee to clean needle stick injury.
- Restocking of Anesthesia kits involves potential exposure to blood or body fluids.
- This exposure would only result in the event the Department of Anesthesia does not follow agreed upon procedures.