- NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Main Hospital - New Brunswick
- Patient Access Services
- No Category Assigned
- Posted: June 10, 2021
RWJBH is seeking a Patient Access Representative for our New Brunswick campus. This is a part-time, evening position (30hours/week).
- His/her interaction with patients, providers, and other healthcare facilities is very often the first point of contact and impacts repeat visits, patient satisfaction and revenue.
- This role exemplifies warmth, patient engagement, and professionalism while functioning as a member of an integrated team to ensure patient needs are met.
- The efficiency of getting it right the first time, while giving great customer service is an essential function of this job.
- Ensures accuracy and thoroughness in all patient data collection and information processing activities is a core competency of this role.
- Supports Departmental policies, practices, and initiatives, plus organizational goals.
- Participates in creating a positive environment for patient and colleague satisfaction.