Clinical Care Technician, Post Intensive Care III
This job posting is no longer active.
- NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Main Hospital - New Brunswick
- Post Intensive Care III
- Nurses Aide
- Posted: June 17, 2021
RWJBH is seeking a Clinical Care Technician for our Post Intensive Care Unit-III at the New Brunswick campus. This is a part-time, day position (16hours/week).
- American Heart Association CPR required.
- Work under the direction of the RN to provide care to the patients on the unit.
- Some responsibilities include but are not limited to: Taking vital signs, EKGS, performing phlebotomy, assisting or providing patients with bedside care, i.e. bathing, mouth care, skin care
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1) year of hire.
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA.
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong, healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and transform current systems. Providing educational support and resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and community investment efforts