- NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Main Hospital - New Brunswick
- Patient Access Services
- CLERICAL / ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Posted: June 10, 2021
RWJBH is seeking an Assistant for our Patient Access Services at the New Brunswick campus. This is a full-time, day position (40hours/week).
- Some post high school education preferred.
- A minimum one-year prior healthcare insurance experience required.
- Basic insurance knowledge, experience with point of service collections.
- Computer skills required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1) year of hire.
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA.
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong, healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and transform current systems. Providing educational support and resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and community investment efforts.