- BELLEVILLE, NJ
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Human Resources
- PROFESSIONAL / MANAGEMENT
- Posted: May 3, 2021
Located in Belleville, Clara Maass Medical Center is a facility of RWJBarnabas Health and provides a complete continuum of care to residents of northern New Jersey. With over 700 physicians and 2,100 employees, we offer advanced treatment for a wide variety of medical conditions. Our facility includes centers for advanced wound care, sleep disorders, bariatric, orthopedics cardiac services, cancer care, emergency services, and more. In 2017, the Medical Center completed a state-of-the-art campus expansion featuring a new four-story 87,000 square foot building with a private, 32-bed Intensive Care Unit, new Main Entrance and Lobby, Retail Pharmacy, Patient Registration Area, and a recently expanded Emergency Department.
Clara Maass Medical Center has been recognized nationally for its quality and patient safety by Healthgrades and by The Leapfrog Group, having earned its twelfth Grade A in 2019. The Medical Center has received Disease-Specific Care Certification from the Joint Commission for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Congestive Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Cardiac Rehabilitation, and Advanced Certification in Palliative Care and is listed by the American Hospital Association as one of Healthcare’s Most Wired hospitals. In 2018, the Medical Center earned a designation in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
We are currently looking for a Nurse Recruiter with extensive experience to develop, coordinate, implement, and evaluate effective nurse recruitment and retention program. Functioning within the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the Human Resources Department, the incumbent will build and maintain a collaborative relationship with the Director of Talent Management, Director of Diversity & Inclusion, and the Nursing management team.
- Recruit for all clinical positions.
- Manage candidates in Healthcare Source.
- Process all new hires.
- Create and collaborate with Nursing Education for the orientation schedule
- Update position control as changes occur – terms, hires, transfers, change of status; print monthly, after each orientation.
- Post all positions in HealthCare Source.
- Process all agency personnel files.
- Review and clear medical requirements for agency personnel,
- Process and maintain all contracted personnel files.
- Participate as the Embark orientation facilitator.
- Provide Employment verifications (Cullen references).
- Facilitate Certified Nursing Assistant certification renewals.
- Manage Intrasystem transfers.
- Perform license verifications via VeCred.
- Facilitate exit interviews.
- Attend Job Fairs.
- Process concurrent RWJBH System employees for CMMC.
- Complete PCFs for union contracted probationary increases.
- Collaborate with the nursing team to review positions and make changes in PeopleSoft, as required.
- Attend weekly, bi-weekly, and quarterly meetings.
- Prepare core deficit, NDNQI, and RN education profile reports
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- A minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience, with 2 years in clinical recruitment.
- Demonstrated marketing, decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; superb listening skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and can think outside the box to find solutions to issues.
- Dedication to patient safety and the quality of healthcare.
- Professionalism and the ability to manage multiple deliverables.
- Commitment to the organization’s values and vision.