- Oceanport, NJ
- System Business Office
- Human Resources
- PROFESSIONAL / MANAGEMENT
- Posted: May 3, 2021
The Human Resources (HR) Recruiter leads the recruitment of vacant positions for the Corporate Services division. They will recruit for open positions in assigned client groups while independently providing strategic and consultative recruitment services to business leaders. The Recruiter leads all talent acquisition practices, goals, and objectives to support a best in class high-performance culture with emphasis on the recruitment of a superior workforce.
- Full Life Cycle Recruitment
- Post jobs after reviewing requisition approvals to ensure proper budget allocations; proactively resolve budget discrepancies as necessary
- Coordinate intake meetings with hiring managers to determine position requirements and ideal candidate qualifications
- Source and recruit candidates, conducting initial phone screens/interviews and presenting qualified applicants to hiring managers for review
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Use data (market, incumbent, wage scales, etc.) to determine appropriate and accurate salary recommendations
- Extend and negotiate employment offers
- Initiate hand-off to internal service center for candidate on-boarding and clearance
- Serve as liaison between candidate, service center, and hiring managers regarding candidate on-boarding and start details
- Facilitate orientation for Corporate Services new hires
- Strategy and Service
- Provide ongoing operational and consultative HR services to business leaders in the areas of employment, benefits, and compensation
- Maintains effective partnerships with assigned client groups to ensure hiring and retention goals/objectives are achieved
- Build and maintains candidate pipelines utilizing a variety of creative methods including, but not limited to job fairs, networking, advertising, referrals, passive candidate sourcing, etc.
- Delivers consistently accurate, efficient, professional, and enjoyable experiences to candidates and clients alike.
- Track and trend recruitment metrics such as the number of offers, declinations, hires per month, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred.
- 3 or more years recruiting experience required
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required
- Proficiency with MS Office required
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred
- Ability to provide for the confidential treatment of all communications and records required
- Solutions oriented
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively manage priorities independently and pivot as business needs require
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, with a service area covering five million people. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals – Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, RWJUH- New Brunswick, RWJUH- Somerset in Somerville, RWJUH- Hamilton, RWJUH- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children’s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, trauma centers, a satellite emergency department, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state’s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and an accountable care organization.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts