Supervisor - Centralized Scheduling (FT)
This job posting is no longer active.
- Oceanport, NJ
- System Business Office
- Centralized Scheduling
- PROFESSIONAL / MANAGEMENT
- Posted: February 25, 2021
The Supervisor of Centralized Scheduling supervises and coordinates personnel to ensure accurate and timely clearance of scheduled/unscheduled patients. He/she will be responsible for maintaining an adequate productivity level, ensuring all processes and functions involved in the registration of patients (collection of patient information) and financial clearance activities are performed accurately, completely and timely to limit financial risk. In addition, the Supervisor will perform employee reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Business experience or equivalent
- Must have good leadership qualities with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Patient Accounting or Patient Access
- Prior Supervisory experience preferred
- Organizational ability, team management and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of healthcare payer reimbursement and registration process
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior experience in managing admission/registration resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state’s second largest private employer – with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children’s Specialized Hospital).