- Oceanport, NJ
- System Business Office
- Patient Accounts
- PROFESSIONAL / MANAGEMENT
- Posted: March 4, 2021
This position is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a team and staff. The ideal candidate has excellent communications skills, critical thinking and client relationship skills. He/she has a thorough understanding of the revenue cycle including third party payer requirements.
- BA/BS in business or related concentration
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in healthcare business office operations
- Prior management or supervisory experience, preferred
- AAHAM (American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management) Certification preferred
- Proven knowledge and experience in governmental, legal and regulatory provisions related to collection activity.
- Knowledge of insurance company practices regarding reimbursement
- Ability to lead teams to achieve desired goals and objectives
- Ability to mentor staff and provide consistent performance management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state’s second largest private employer – with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children’s Specialized Hospital).