Insurance Verification Coordinator - Home Infusion (FT)
This job posting is no longer active.
The Insurance Verification Coordinator provides insurance benefit verification for all infusion patients prior to the start of service.
- Maintains proper insurance authorizations for all Managed Care Medicaid and Medicare patients
- Assumes responsibility of data entry functions of patient demographics, billing and payment information along with physician and authorization information
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred
- Previous knowledge of insurance benefit verification, prior authorizations, and reimbursement required
- Successful completion of all orientations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state’s second largest private employer – with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children’s Specialized Hospital).