The Practice Administrator oversees the daily operations of their assigned Practice site(s). The Practice Administrator oversees staff management, practice productivity, financial deposits, physician and patient scheduling and budget development. The Practice Administrator ensures that policies and procedures are implemented promptly and efficiently while working collaboratively with Senior Management and Internal Stakeholders to ensure the practice meets overall performance and satisfaction expectations in order to achieve an excellent patient experience.
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts, Business Management or other related discipline, required. Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts, Business Management or other related discipline, preferred. Appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Minimum of two years of management experience in a primary care or specialty setting, required
- Must be well versed in inter-disciplinary practice environments, with knowledge and experience in patient registration, billing, management of front-end staffing settings
- Process management ability to effectively coordinate the efforts of professional and support staff with proven experience in conflict resolution and team development
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare fiscal management
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with EHR Systems and software applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Manages the practice operations of assigned practice site(s) in accordance with the Medical Group's goals and objectives
- Collaborates with senior management, Providers, and internal Medical Group departments to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations in the standardization of best practices and processes
- Partners with Regional Manager, Regional Director of Operations, Practice Providers, and Quality Department to standardize best practices and processes throughout practice
- Responsible for measuring and implementing strategies to increase quality and patient outcomes through utilization of the system's clinically integrated network
- Works closely with Regional Manager, Regional Director of Operations and Providers to ensure practice site is staffed appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
Equal opportunity employer.