- NEWARK, NJ
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Ctr
- OB/GYN - MFP (C)
- RADIOLOGY & IMAGING
- Posted: August 5, 2022
First established in 1901, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center is a 665-bed quaternary care, teaching hospital that provides comprehensive health care for the region. Staffed with more than 800 physicians, 3200 employees, and 150 volunteers, our hospital is ready to provide you and your family with the quality care you need.
At Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, we are committed to quality and excellence in patient care. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and to provide you with an environment that is conducive to healing and promotes patient safety. The Newark Beth Israel Medical Center management and staff abide by the philosophy that all patients are to be treated with respect, dignity, and sensitivity.
The Children’s Hospital of New Jersey provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient pediatric services that include a pediatric intensive care unit, pediatric emergency department, Valerie Fund Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, and a neonatal ICU with New Jersey’s only ECMO unit. The pediatric staff pharmacist works in the decentralized pharmacy satellite and provides collaborative pharmaceutical care to the Children’s Hospital of New Jersey including NICU and PICU, and the emergency department.
Sonographers provide patient services using diagnostic ultrasound equipment. The sonographer is competent in the production & analysis of ultrasound images used by physicians for patient diagnosis & treatment.
In addition, the individual must be prepared to render quality patient care by exercising discretion & judgement in the performance of sonographic services.
- Graduate of accredited school of sonography.
- Certified by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or Registry eligible.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification (American Heart Association)
- Completion of Newark Beth Israel Medical Center orientation programs
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts