- Livingston, NJ
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Ctr
- Radiology Support Services
- CLERICAL / ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Posted: August 5, 2022
Office Medical Secretary. Registers new patients in computer system. Schedules appointments, prepares patient correspondence, etc. Provides secretarial support for office hours. Burn office hours require extended working hours. Maintains medical records, types all medical documents promptly in patient chart. Send records as requested and obtain authorization for office visits, admission, procedures and medication. Assists with other secretarial functions as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Secretarial School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in medical setting, preferably a physician office.
- Successful completion of all Orientation Programs.
Mission: Provide compassionate care, healthcare excellence, and superior service to our patients and their families.
Vision: Nationally recognized at the forefront of improving health and healthcare delivery.
Values: Ensure the safety of our patients, community and each other by consistently demonstrating our values of exceptional communication, outstanding teamwork, professional integrity, accountability, innovation and resilience as we strive towards becoming a high reliability organization.
Since 1865, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center, formerly known as Saint Barnabas Medical Center, New Jersey’s oldest nonsectarian hospital, has worked to exceed our community’s highest expectations for compassionate, comprehensive health care. The 597-bed institution is one of the largest health care providers in the state, treating more than 32,000 inpatients and 82,000 Emergency Department patients each year. Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center and the Barnabas Health Ambulatory Care Center provide treatment and services for more than 370,000 outpatient visits annually. Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center has long been recognized as a leader in providing world-class care—delivering 6,500 babies annually which is one of the largest programs in the state, leading the nation in Kidney Transplant, and providing more than 100 medical and surgical specialty and subspecialty services. RWJBarnabas Health and Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center in partnership with Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey - the state's only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center - brings a world class team of researchers and specialists to fight alongside you, providing close-to-home access to the latest treatment and clinical trials.
CBMC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Work Life Balance
- 401K Contribution & Match
- Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Perks/Discounts: Travel, Electronics, Restaurants, Entertainment, Apparel, Fitness Membership, and more.