- Livingston, NJ
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Ctr
- Labor & Delivery
- LABOR & DELIVERY NURSING
- Posted: May 13, 2022
Organize and administer individualized age specific professional care to patients within an assigned unit of the hospital in support of medical care. Supports philosophy, objectives along with the mission and vision of Saint Barnabas Medical Center and the Department of Nursing. Practices in accordance with the N.J. State Nurse Practice Act, American Nurses Association Standards of Practice, Code of Ethics for Nurses, Department of Health Regulations, TJC requirements and other regulatory agencies. Participates in patient teaching and discharge planning. Participates in unit Performance Improvement evaluation and activities.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing.
- Current New Jersey RN License required.
- BLS Certification required
- I.V. certification from an approved facility or completion of those requirements preferred.
- Completion of all Orientation requirements of SBMC.
- Successful completion of all Orientation programs required by SBMC.
Mission: Provide compassionate care, healthcare excellence, and superior service to our patients and their families.
Vision: Nationally recognized at the forefront of improving health and healthcare delivery.
Values: Ensure the safety of our patients, community and each other by consistently demonstrating our values of exceptional communication, outstanding teamwork, professional integrity, accountability, innovation and resilience as we strive towards becoming a high reliability organization.
Since 1865, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center, formerly known as Saint Barnabas Medical Center, New Jersey’s oldest nonsectarian hospital, has worked to exceed our community’s highest expectations for compassionate, comprehensive health care. The 597-bed institution is one of the largest health care providers in the state, treating more than 32,000 inpatients and 82,000 Emergency Department patients each year. Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center and the Barnabas Health Ambulatory Care Center provide treatment and services for more than 370,000 outpatient visits annually. Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center has long been recognized as a leader in providing world-class care—delivering 6,500 babies annually which is one of the largest programs in the state, leading the nation in Kidney Transplant, and providing more than 100 medical and surgical specialty and subspecialty services. RWJBarnabas Health and Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center in partnership with Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey - the state's only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center - brings a world class team of researchers and specialists to fight alongside you, providing close-to-home access to the latest treatment and clinical trials.
CBMC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Work Life Balance
- 401K Contribution & Match
- Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Perks/Discounts: Travel, Electronics, Restaurants, Entertainment, Apparel, Fitness Membership, and more.