- SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ
- Home Infusion
- Posted: October 13, 2021
The Verification Clerk assists in the provision of pharmaceutical services under supervision of the Verification Team Lead by performing the technical, clerical and manipulative tasks involved in coordinating the distribution of all medications and pharmaceutical products for all patients.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of clerical experience
- Successful completion of all orientations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts